Sunset Leather Sectional Sofa is a particularly eye-catching modern seating solution featuring dynamically shaped subtle pieces that reward close attention with winsome allure and accommodating comfort. Manufactured in Italy by Gamma Arredamenti, Sunset Leather Sectional Sofa snaps to attention by converting its seat depth to lounging mode and allowing everyone to relax in its stylistically crisp dimensions.
Sunset Sectional Sofa is available in two seat widths (Y and J) and is comprised of 1-arm sofa, 1-am chair, armless elements as well as peninsula, chaise and a corner. Featuring a hardwood frame, feather filled seats and backs, Sunset Sectional has chrome or painted metal legs. Sunset Sectional can be upholstered in any of the available leather options that include 18 category C (Club collection) colors and 35 Category E (Pampas and Piuma collections) colors (see leather descriptions below) as well as specialty leathers that are available on request.
- 2 seat widths (Y and J)
- Converting seat depth to lounging mode
- Comprised using variously sized elements which include 1-arm sofa or chair, armless sofa or chair, chaise lounge or peninsula as well as corner and a free standing ottoman
- Solid wood frame with 10 year warranty
- Metal legs in 9 finishes
- 18 Category C genuine leather upholstery options
- 35 Category E genuine leather upholstery options
- Seat suspension reinforced with crossed Pirelli webbing
- Seat and back cushions have foam and feather filling
- Optional ottoman
- Made in Italy
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.