Today, a beautifully designed home combines sophisticated, thoughtful design with practical elements that create a joyful haven for the gathering of family and friends. Beauty, innovation and craftsmanship are the key distinctions that define each piece in the rene cazares outdoor collection. Our outdoor collection offers fully upholstered furniture that combines sophistication and style, built to withstand the natural elements. Our outdoor collection offers more than 50 performance fabrics made from 100% solution dyed acrylic or 100% outdoor linens that are fade, stain, water, UV and mildew resistant. Now you can bring the comfort and style of indoor living to the outdoors.
- Frames made from 1" thick 9-ply marine grade plywood assembled using waterproof adhesive and stainless steel fasteners.
- Outdoor webbing is used on seat decks, inside backs and arms to allow for draining.
- The frame is padded with polyester fiber and open cell Dryfast® foam which is mildew resistant and designed for outdoor use.
- Cushions are Dryfast® foam wrapped with polyester fiber.
- Pillows are filled with polyester fiber in a waterproof ticking Sunbrella ® outdoor fabric.
- Our dust cover is made from a high performance elastic yarn that protects the underside of each piece and allows for ventilation.
- Frames are fully upholstered in a Sunbrella ® outdoor fabric.
- Slipcovers are offered in more than 50 Sunbrella ® outdoor fabrics and Belgian outdoor linen.
- Fitted outdoor furniture covers are available.
Upholstered in the USA
Our furniture is proudly upholstered in the United States of America.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.