W83 D39 H34
Seat H18 / Arm H24.5 / Inside Seat W76 D22
Standard Walnut finish shown
Standard with two toss pillows
Our craftspeople are committed to making the finest sofas for your enjoyment. Precedent specifies and utilizes the very best cushions for each sofa we make, ensuring that each piece is as comfortable as it is stylish. Precedent s commitment to the environment touches every aspect of our furniture: locally sourced certified sustainable wood frames, bio-degradable foams in our cushions, formaldehyde free glues and recycled steel, padding and packing materials.
SOFAS & SECTIONALS FEATURES:
- Contemporary design meets classic casual styling and beautifully proportioned angles guiding the eye to striking details.
- Hand-worked wood and expertly tailored upholstery easily recognized as heirloom quality furniture.
- Benchmade upholstery hand crafted one step at a time in our Newton, North Carolina furniture factory.
- Precision cut engineered hardwood frames are assembled by Precedent craftsmen in North Carolina.
- Classic furniture joinery techniques enhanced with solid wood block supports ensure that every frame is built to last.
- Heavy gauge sinuous steel springs provide consistent comfort and eliminates sagging in our upholstered seating surfaces.
FOR LEATHER OPTIONS ONLY
Genuine top grain leather provides a soft supple feel, rugged style and will hold up in an active home./p>
FOR SECTIONALS ONLY
A single craftsman upholsters and trims out every piece of a sectional for amazingly consistent tailoring and a perfect fit.
FABRIC CLEANING GUIDELINES FOR ALL SOFAS & SECTIONALS
Clean this fabric with the foam only of a water-based cleaning agent or with a pure solvent in a well-ventilated room. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
LEATHER CLEANING GUIDELINES FOR ALL SOFAS & SECTIONALS
While the leather initially repels most spills, they will be absorbed if not treated properly. Blot any liquids immediately with a clean absorbent cloth or sponge, then let air dry. If a spill is absorbed it will dissipate over time as the leather naturally diffuses the stain.